Sunday, April 24, 2011

Fun with family

We were so excited that Brett and Marianne brought the family out for a few days.  The kids were ecstatic that their COUSINS were coming!!  We didn't know for sure if it was going to happen, but Sunday night Marianne left a message that they were be coming on Thursday.  I laughed and laughed.  We plan months and months out. 

We gave them the choice of a few places to eat  . . .and Dinosaur BBQ won.  It sounds like it wasn't much of a competition. :)  After dinner we went to their hotel and swam.  Trevor decided to morph into a different child.  He was jumping BY HIMSELF in the water and became a little too independent when we heard Ashley yell, "TREVOR!"  Wayne and I jumped up at the same time.  Wayne beat me to the water where he had ventured just a little too far in the deep end.  He was done at that point.  Jacob loved, Loved, LOVED being thrown rocket style across the pool by Adam and Lexi was in heaven being carted around. 

Wayne thought my time in the hot tub was a bit overspent.  I saw that mischivious glint in his eye as he grabbed me, threw me over his shoulder, and chucked me into the COLD pool.  That boy slept on the couch!  Just kidding  . . . it was actually a lot of fun.

See what I mean?? 


Wayne and Jacob, Angela and Adam playing chicken.   I'm guessing Kyle was the referee?



CHARGE!

Trevor hung out with me in the hot tub for quite a while.

Lexi and Marianne

This was the "FUNNY" picture.
Thanks guys for making a quick trip to see us! You are in our good graces. Now, if only we could only get his other four brother's families out here. We are only here for two more months!! Then Minnesota will have to be on your radar.

No comments: