Of course we checked out the Mall of America, Temple, Mayo Clinic, and took a boat ride on the Mississippi River in La Crosse, WI (minus Wayne since he was back to work).
These pictures are of us waiting at the airport. We HOPED that their flight made it (after being delayed for two hours) since we had vicious thunderstorms ALL DAY LONG. We were surprised and happy when we saw them exit to baggage claim.
| Trevor is so difficult to take pictures of right now!!! ARRRR. He has no interest whatsoever. |
| "Oh yeah!! Bring it." |
| Trevor trying to be so brave. |
| Me and Lexi on The Wonder Pets rollercoaster |
| Lex and me at the temple grounds in St. Paul |
| Loving (and terrorizing, by chasing) the ducks. I thought Wayne's Dad was going to have a heartattack for the poor ducks. I finally told the boys to leave them alone. |
| This was the only smile I got out of Trevor. He is an animal lover through and through. |
| Just chillin'. Checking out bald eagles and such. |
| Whoa, silly. |
| On the boat. |
| Lexi trying on Grandpa's hat. I can't believe I don't have a picture with his Mom! Bad Mom moment here. |

No comments:
Post a Comment