Today my little baby girl turned five. This year we are having family parties instead of friend parties. She picked out her birthday breakfast which consisted of blueberry waffles and crepes. Alexis shared cupcakes with friends at preschool. Later in the day we drove to the mall to finally, FINALLY do something Lexi has been asking me for since she was two years old. She got her ears pierced! I can't believe I agreed to do it. There were no tears. She was the bravest little thing and couldn't be more proud of the pink daises that she's sporting on those cute ears.
I realized that I only had three candles when it was time to sing. I was hoping that it would go undetected, but couldn't have been more wrong. It was the first thing she noticed. I told her that I only had three, that we could put one on instead. She smiled and said three would be fine. Phew.
 |
| Singing Happy Birthday at preschool |
 |
| After getting her ears pierced |
 |
| LET'S EAT!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment