We found out a little over a week ago that we are expecting a baby November 1st. It's been a completely unexpected whirlwind. We are really happy . . . and very scared. Well, I'm very scared. Wayne has been the rock. As most of you know my past pregnancy history leaves much to be desired. Like clockwork I started throwing-up at six weeks. I was sad that I was going to be sick for Match Day, Graduation, Disneyworld. I was supposed to run the Country Music Marathon next month and everything is scheduled. But, the more that we've thought about it the more we realize that the Lord knows what is the best timing for us. Wayne has the month of March off and has been wonderful taking care of EVERYTHING. I had the boys for just under three hours by myself on Saturday and I was thinking, "please never leave me again." I was just so sick. We decided to move the middle of June (instead of the end of May) and have a moving company move us. We rescheduled Disneyworld for the first week of June. I'm hoping and praying that I'll be feeling better. I think I'll be just under 19 weeks when we go. We have wonderful friends here who have taken the boys and brought us dinner. Wayne doesn't start internship until July 1 and honestly, I have no idea how I would do this without him. If things don't get any worse I still have times during the day when I'm not sick to my stomach. I'm taking Zofran and that's helping. I've even been able to drink water, knock on wood. When I was pregnant with Trevor the only thing I could drink was Diet Coke with lime. I don't think I've had one since. We gladly accept any and all prayers that come our way. All said, we are very happy to welcome our new addition this fall.
1 comment:
WHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!
Congratulations!
That is crazy, but VERY cool!
Heavenly Father has a way of planning things so we are taken care of.
Good for you guys!
Take good care!
Post a Comment