Friday, August 24, 2007

Blast from the past





I was on my parents computer and found these pictures. Jacob had just turned three and Trevor was four months old. My brother in law, Andrew, took them while we were out for Christmas in 2005. It's weird to think in a few months we'll have another addition to our family. CRAZY!

We're having so much fun in Utah. The kids were really good for me on the flight and I think that my mom will be flying back with me :)!!! It may only be to Atlanta (depending on if she can get on the flight to Rochester), but it will help me out a ton!

2 comments:

Jules said...

Adorable! And that is basically how I remember them!

Unknown said...

What Cute Kids! It goes by so so quickly! I am so sorry that I did not call or email, when we were at Palmyra. I was thinking that you were in Utah at the time! Anyway, the next time that we are going that way, I will be in contact! :)