The boys went to sleep just after seven last night. It was great. Alexis wasn't too far behind falling asleep at eight. Wayne and I cuddled on the couch for 10 minutes before we both decided that we were beat! Wayne has been battling the flu, the real flu. He was even sent home from work, which goes to show just how sick he was. I was super tired, so we went to bed. I know, LAME. At 8:30 last night we were out.
All I have to say is thank goodness. Alexis woke up at 10:00. I fed her, but she wouldn't go back to sleep. We just hung out together until 12:00 when I heard Trevor crying for me. He kept saying, "Mommy, I'm cold." I ran into his room to find Jacob VERY unenthused and Trevor shivering. I picked him up and immediately felt a hot head and goosebumps on his legs. As soon as he layed his head down on my shoulders he threw-up on me. Alexis was still awake and now crying. Wayne had gone downstairs to get some decent sleep at 10:00 because he's on long call today. Trevor was acting fine after vomitting, so I took him downstairs to be with Wayne. We checked his temperature (101.8) and gave him Tylenol. I ran upstairs to a screaming baby and got her to sleep by 12:30.
At 1:30 Wayne ran upstairs with Trevor again, vomitting. We threw him in the bathtub which woke him up completely. Wayne stayed awake with him until 3:00 and came to get me so that he could get a few hours of sleep. As soon as I went downstairs Alexis started crying. I told Trevor that I had to go upstairs to get Alexis back to sleep. He followed me and layed in my bed making car noises. I told him that he had to be quiet or Alexis wouldn't go back to sleep. Within five minutes he was snoring. After I layed Alexis back down I moved Trevor to his bed praying that he would not wake up again.
At 4:00 Jacob came into my room to tell me that he had an accident. Thankfully it was just a tiny bit on his underwear. We took care of that and all got back in bed. At 4:30 I was finally able to fall asleep. It was uninterruped until 7:15. Hallelujah.
Needless to say we're staying home today.
Week of September 16th, 2021
4 years ago

5 comments:
That is horrible! Hopefully Trevor won't get any sicker.
Hopefully you will all be feeling better by next week!!!
Wow, and that's no April Fool's joke! Seriously, take it easy today, you deserve it!
Holy monkey!! I can't complain about Naomi waking up every 2 hours last night, can I?
Ugh. I hated nights like that. I hope everyone took a long nap today.
Post a Comment