Friday, December 17, 2010

Sweet and Sassy

It was Daddy and the boys and Mommy and her girl a few Saturdays ago.  Wayne took them to a much anticipated animated movie and made it even bigger by buying them popcorn and a drink.  They were ecstatic that it was just the boys.  Lexi was completely devastated that she didn't get to go.  Wayne quickly told her that she got to go on a date with Mommy.  The tears immediately stopped as she ran over to the steps, shoes in hand and put them on.

I've been wanting to take Lexi to a cute little girl spa called Sweet and Sassy.  It was worth the $17 to paint her nails, spray glitter in her hair, put fruity smelling lotion on, apply glitter stamps to her sweet face, choose a ring of her choice and top it off with a lollipop.  She was speechless, literally.  She absolutely loved it.  






As soon as we were driving away the flood gates opened and she kept talking about our date and where we were going to go next and when we could go out again and on and on and on.   Reminds me of someone I know, er, me . . . ESPECIALLY at that age.  Maybe we're both a little sweet and sassy. :)  

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I can't stand it she already looks so much older than when I last saw her! And look at you girl! She's sweet and you? Well, I can see you brought the sassy to that one! Love it!