Trev had a rough day at preschool yesterday. Today he has a field trip to the Art Museum and his teachers and I were a little concerned given his behavior at school yesterday. I had a lengthy discussion with him about behaving at the Art Museum. I told him that he needs to follow directions, stay with the teachers and listen to the person conducting the tour. Wayne happened to be there while I was talking to him. Trevor pipes in, "Yeah, like a docent." I said, "What?" Wayne looks at Trevor, laughs a little and said, "Yeah, Trev, like a docent." I look at T, then at Wayne and said, "I'm glad you can understand our five year old."
If any of you needed further clarification to the word docent here it is as per the Thesaurus
Main Entry: docent
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: guide
Synonyms: instructor, lecturer, teacher
And there you have it.
1 comment:
Bwahaha that's funny! ;)
Post a Comment