Yes, pictures speak a thousand words. There is too much to say and post, so I'll let the pictures do most of the talking.
 |
| Jacob reading some of his writing at the Authors Tea in his classroom. |
 |
| Lexi just before her first dance recital. |
 |
| The adorable cake that was made for the girls. |
 |
| Farewell BBQ for us at Whipple Park. Cat brought a sheet cake that fed us all. It was divine. |
 |
| Partying with my sisters in New York City. This picture was taken in Central Park. We also went to Chelsea Market and saw How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying . . . AMAZING. |
 |
| Jacob's final baseball game. Posing with his trophy. |
 |
| Hill Cumorah with Kaysha and Sammie. |
 |
| Celebration dinner for Jen's third baby boy. Love that girl. |
 |
| Lexi in heaven at Great Wolf Lodge. |
 |
| Jacob chowing down . . Great Wolf Lodge. |
 |
| Trevor LOVED this. |
 |
| Wayne had no complaints either. ;) Great Wolf Lodge. |
 |
| Buffalo Phils for lunch. |
 |
| CHILL. |
 |
| Finally our new home in Rochester, MN. |



Wayne has started at Mayo. I am finishing the unpacking. It's been quite the whirlwind journey. I really can't believe we are here sometimes and have left New York behind. After moving out of Whipple Park the kids and I stayed with my friend, Cat, for the weekend while Wayne was working in Cooperstown. We had a party. I am so thankful for wonderful friends. I was fortunate enough to slide my favorite run in before we left Monday morning. I ran my half marathon and was off with the kids by 8:30 a.m. We made it to Toledo, OH by 3:30 p.m. After we checked in the kids threw on their swimsuits and we headed to the pool. Cat supplied me with food for the entire day. We all enjoyed the delicious snacks throughout the drive. I literally had to stop once for a bathroom break. After swimming the hotel had a complimentary snack bar setup. We went back to the room, changed and then headed down to get more goodies. They had brownies, popcorn, chips and salsa, cheetos, soft pretzels, and candy. The kids were in heaven. After their "snack" we went to our room and I put the kids to bed. Wayne made it to the hotel by 9:00 p.m.
We all took off caravan style the next morning. Destination: Wisconsin Dells where we had reservations at Great Wolf Lodge for a few nights. We absolutely love this place. Little did we know that the entire town of Wisconsin Dells is the Las Vegas of waterparks. The boys went on a Jet Boat (Lexi wasn't old enough) and had the time of their lives. I think it's safe to say we will venture back again soon.
The trip from Wisconsin Dells to Rochester was only 2 1/2 hours. It was nothing compared to the rest of the driving we had been doing. We arrived at our new home at 10:30 a.m., the movers came at 12:30 p.m. to drop off our stuff and the cable/internet/phone company came the next morning to setup. We feel pretty moved it and so far have loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment