Homework. Apparently it's ruining Alexis's life as she came tromping down the stairs yesterday, plopped herself down next to me and exclaimed, "Jacob's homework is ruining my childhood!"
That was quite the revelation since she doesn't do his homework, but since the homework room is occupied, well then, she can't go in there unless she has homework herself.
As a third grader her year has been pretty chill. Her teacher is going with the "your homework is reading and keyboarding" approach. It's so refreshing! Especially after Jacob has had four all nighters in the last two weeks! Yep. I can't believe it either. I finally pulled him from Honors English yesterday which comprised roughly 80% of his homework. He wasn't happy and according to him I ruined his life, so there is that too. Here's hoping to a more balanced life!
Week of September 16th, 2021
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment