That's right, I think I can call ourselves official Utah weekend and holiday ski bums. We have had so much fun skiing and snowboarding together. When we moved back to Utah Wayne and I talked about finally utilizing the amazing outdoor ski resorts. We are right in the middle of Ogden Canyon, Park City and Little Cottonwood Canyon. We weren't quite sure how to choose.
I was driving home last fall and saw a billboard for SnowBasin. They had an amazing new program called Learn and Earn. We all needed lessons so I checked it out. It has been awesome! It included three lessons, our rentals and a season pass! After the lessons the kids still needed a little more instruction. They are currently going every Saturday having a ball with the Wildcats group.
Yesterday the kids had the day off of school. Wayne needed to work. The kids were begging to go to SnowBasin, so off we went. I wasn't sure how it would go. They were awesome!!!! Other than bickering in the lift line I would say it's one of my favorite things to do together. We are already planning next year's ski season.
Week of September 16th, 2021
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment