
We went to Maymont today. It's a 100 acre estate in Richmond that has been turned into a public park/property. They have some animals, a waterfall, beautiful gardens, and a huge mansion. It was fun to take the kids and walk around. I was telling Wayne how awesome it would be to have a piece of land that huge and beautiful. It's amazing what our ancestors did to obtain land whether it was a long voyage overseas or a wagon trek out west. All in search for something better. Wayne took Jacob for a little "hike" up to the waterfall. They were having so much fun. To Wayne's surprise the rocks were very slippery and he fell into the water. At least he didn't get hurt and we all had a good laugh. Thankfully it was moving water and not a swamp.
By the way, Trevor got one of his top teeth! That makes three teeth and he has learned to use them well.

1 comment:
I think I can see the back of Wayne's shorts wet!!!
Silly!
I've never heard of that place. It sounds great!
Post a Comment