Saturday, August 05, 2006

ACAC Pool

Today has been such a great day. Thanks to our friends, the Stowells, we were able to go the ACAC Pool. The weather has been in the 80's today and we absolutely loved it there. It was such a nice way to cool off. They had a kiddie area, Olympic size pool, and waterslides. Too bad it is so expensive to get a membership. For now we'll take advantage of a free pass.

I woke up this morning at 5 a.m. to get ready for my 16 mile run. It has been insanely hot and muggy this week. I think the humidity (more than anything) is what vacuums all of my energy. This morning was beautiful and the course was well shaded. Aside from two of the runners getting dog bites the run was great.

J is in this phase of calling me 'hon'. It's so cute. I don't know how to respond. He hears Wayne and me call each other hon, babe, etc. So he, of course, has joined the bandwagon.

Trevor's second tooth popped through a few days ago. He is also so cute! I gave him his first real haircut. His hair in his eyes and it has been so hot that he needed a 'cooler' do. I used the highest buzzer attachment, but it still took off so much hair! I was so sad, but it really looks cute and I think he is a lot happier.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Eek on the dog bites! I went running in UT and encountered my first dog, unleashed. I was nervous, but fine.

Q calls me 'Weenus' like her dad. It's pretty funny!

Hope you are doing well.