Can you believe that Jacob is five? I can't believe that five years ago today this beautiful boy came into my life. Wayne and I were married for four and a half years before he was born. We loved every minute of the time we had with just the two of us, but when Jacob was born our ability to love increased tenfold. He is such an amazing boy. He loves cars, trucks, trains . . . anything that moves. He is totally into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (or as he calls is Neno mutant ninja turtles). I told him if he wanted a TMNT birthday party he needed to learn how to say it right. Now Trevor thinks that Wayne and I are off of our rocker when we try to tell him that it is pronounced Teenage, not Neno. We're hoping to have his party the first Saturday in December. Jacob loves his baby sister. He is so sweet to sing her songs. Yesterday he told me that he will never fight with his little sister. Let's hope! He loves to play and he plays hard! His friends know that there's a good game of tag or hide and seek when Jacob is around. We love you Jacob!
This happy day is also Thanksgiving Day. It was my biggest fear that I would deliver Jacob after having a huge Thanksgiving dinner. Thankfully, Thanksgiving was a week later in 2002. Well, we're all rolling around here. I am so full I just want to go to sleep. This year we went to Bryan and Jaime Mitchell's house for Thanksgiving dinner. Poor Bryan was called into the hospital. We still had a ton of fun and ate until we were sick and literally tired.
This thanksgiving I am thankful for family. I am so blessed to have an amazing family. Wayne is my rock and best friend. I look at our three beautiful children and can't help but feel humbled for the incredible blessing they are in our lives. I really can't believe that I made it through pregnancy three times! That is a seriously rough time for me. I'm thankful for my family and Wayne's family. I'm thankful for health. I'm thankful for the gospel and I pray that I will be able to be with my family forever.

3 comments:
The family pictures are beautiful. Especially the top one of you and the boys together.
You have such a great little family! I think Alexis is so adorable! I can't believe how fast our kids are growing! Yikes! Hope you get some more sleep soon! Hugs, Myra
NO! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JACOB IS FIVE! That means that my baby is almost five. CRAZY! We're getting old Haley! haha Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday Jacob!
Post a Comment