Utahns turned Virginians turned New Yorkers, Minnesotans to Oregonians and back to Utah. We love to travel and be together. Our adventure as it unfolds.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Snug as a bug
Here's Alexis burrowed into her daddy's arm. She is so sweet. Unfortunately, she has a stuffy nose and cough right now. We're keeping her bundled up inside. The weather is really turning to winter now. Our first snow came on Thanksgiving.
I agree, that first picture of you and the boys is beautiful. Alexis is getting so big. She is really starting to fill out and get some nice cheeks. So cute.
5 comments:
I love that top picture, it looks like the ad in a magazine...cute.
I agree, that first picture of you and the boys is beautiful. Alexis is getting so big. She is really starting to fill out and get some nice cheeks. So cute.
New babies are the greatest! Except for the sleep deprivation, I would keep them this age forever!
Alexis is getting so big and cute! I am sorry that she is sick, we went throught that! Hope to see you soon.
Alexis is sooooooooo cute! Pregnancy IS rough, but don't you just love having a cute, new, little baby again?! They're so fun! :-)
Post a Comment