Thursday, November 08, 2007

Sleep?


I'll be glad when Alexis decides to sleep at night. Wayne has been awesome to take her until midnight (he wakes up at 5:30 to get into the hospital). I can at least count on that time. I think she sleeps better with noise. She had nine months of crazy noise from her brothers.

Ali is out here right now with little Ryan. We've been having fun hanging out. My Dad also flew into town on business yesterday. He stopped by last night to see us and his new granddaughter. I pooped out at 9:00 last night. Here's to hoping the sleep pattern will turn around.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

I can't believe she's almost 2 weeks old already! I've been missing you---I'm going to give you a call tomorrow.

Rivka said...

I echo your sentiments about sleeping patterns. Here's to the knowledge that SOMEDAY, maybe when they're in high school, but someday, sleeping through the night will be the norm again!

Anonymous said...

Hi Haley! I just now had the chance to check out your blog. Alexis is SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! She looks like an Ormsby. After three months I'm just now getting rest and a few minutes to check out blogs. It's crazy with three! Glad your family is in town to be with you. Have fun! Number three grows up even faster than the other two!

Anonymous said...

By the way... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had a great birthday with your sister in town! :-)