Saturday, March 08, 2008

All the pictures of Lexi

Here is a link to all of the pictures Jaime took of Alexis. http://homepage.mac.com/jaime.lea/New%20Album/

Thanks again, Jaime!

We are getting dumped upon! I mean dumped upon! I think we have a foot of new snow from yesterday and 5-8 inches more today. It just keeps coming and coming. I'm glad that I made a trip to the store before this all started yesterday. I feel nice and stocked up!

3 comments:

Ali Jones said...

you need to take some pics of the snow and post them.
Ali

Amanda said...

Getting dumped on is right! I can't believe how much snow I've had to scrape off my car in the last 48 hours. When Ben walked out of our house yesterday at 6:00 am he couldn't even open our storm door because the snow was blocking it! I'm ready for Spring... how about you?!?

Shelly said...

I love your blog Haley. Also, I LOVE the pictures that Jaime did for Lexi. She is so dang talented!! Good luck in your race.