Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Playing and grandma's quick trip


We've been playing a lot inside. The past few days has been cold, but sunny, so we've at least gotten outside for a little bit. Trevor was jumping on this pillow sham and told me that they were his exercises. Jacob was getting Lexi to smile. We've been acting like kitty cats, dinosaurs, and puppy dogs at different times throughout the day. Jacob is into stenciling and has already started to make things for his upcoming outer space party (who knows when that's going to be). Trevor told me yesterday that the garbage truck that was driving down the road was very frusterating. I was just holding in my giggles. He just cracks me up.
Alexis has been little miss grabby lately. She is still figuring those cute little hands out. She waps and waps at things until she finally is able to hold onto it. It immediately goes into her mouth. She is so much fun.



My mom made a quick trip the last few days of February. She caught a red-eye Wednesday night, flew in here Thursday morning and flew back home on Saturday. It was so much fun to have her here. The kids LOVED it and so did I. We found some killer deals at the mall. I'm surprised she was able to fit everything in the luggage she brought. Thanks mom for making time for us!




Wayne is (as always) very busy. He averages right around 80 hours per week. I can't believe that it will only be a few more months until intern year is over. Yay!


I'm busy training for my half-marathon next month. I'm so excited to get out there and race!

4 comments:

Maren said...

Your kids are so cute. I bet you loved having your mom come for a few days. I know I take for granted living near my parents.

Anonymous said...

Okay, Alexis is growing up so fast and is too adorable! You have got to come visit me soon!!! :-)

Jules said...

Alexis is adorable!! I am so excited for that stage!

Unknown said...

How fun that your mom got to come out for a quick trip!

Those kids are growing! I love when little kids say big kid things like 'frustrating'!!!