Jacob and Trevor loved the arcade.
I wondered how Alexis would like the water. She loved it!
I thought Trevor would hate having water splash on his face (he hates getting his hair washed), but he loved it too.
Utahns turned Virginians turned New Yorkers, Minnesotans to Oregonians and back to Utah. We love to travel and be together. Our adventure as it unfolds.
8 comments:
You guys look like you had a great time. I love all of the pictures! Also, I am so glad that you guys have now joined us in the 3 bedrooms!
This is one of our favorite places! We just went in January and the kids are already talking about going again next year! Dallin and I liked the big raft roller coaster the best! I'm so glad you had a great time!
That looks like so much fun! I can't believe how big Alexis is getting. l love the double chin!
Aww, man. We were going to go stay there when we visit, but it was booked. That stinks. It looks like fun!
Too cute, looks like you had a great time!
Looks like fun you guys! We'll have to try this one out one day!
Looks like a good time!
Have you moved into your new townhouse? I'll bet that is nice!
Do you want to run the Rochester half marathon in September? It is on a Sunday. I don't know how you feel about that, but I want to sign up for that or the one up in Canada the week after that. It would be so fun to run a race with you!
Looks like you guys had a great time! Love the big smiles! :-)
Post a Comment