

Here are some cute pictures that Kaysha took while she was out here visiting. One in the sandbox and the other with her new sunhat. It looks like she's ready to go to the horse races.
I was sick last week with a nasty sinus cold. I'm finally starting to feel better. I'm excited to get out there and start running! Yep, I signed up for the Hartford, CT marathon this October. I'm committed now. It always makes it easier for me to stick to my training schedule when I've paid money to do it.
Wayne is now an R2. For those who don't know, it's a second year resident. We're past intern year! It really went by pretty fast. I say "we" like I did it too, but I'm with Jaime when I say we're in it together. I'm just seriously so proud of him. We've been talking a lot lately about fellowship training and where we want to be for another four years after this three year stint. Can you believe how long the training is? CRAZY.
Trevor got a bug bite in between his eyes last week. It swelled up like crazy. I thought I was looking at something from Star Trek every time I looked at him. It's fine now. I really should have taken a picture.
Jacob is keeping busy. He plays outside with his friends all day long. I can tell a big difference in that after moving to this three bedroom. It's only one street over, but there are always kids his age outside. He can't stand sitting around. He just loves to play. He can hardly wait until he starts school this fall. He just really wants to ride that school bus!

2 comments:
Fellowship? In what?
That's right girl you say "we" all you want --I've decided it's a group effort! Cute pics of the little babe. oh! and you should have taken a pic of Trev with that bite, poor kid.
Post a Comment