No bandana, no beard. Oh well. I tried playing games with him for the last 15 minute family time, but Jacob just wanted to go home and Trevor would have none of it. Sometimes I feel like we're a walking circus.
Tuesday we went to the public market for the first time! I've been so intimidated to go by myself with the kids, but Kim (who has four kids) convinced me to try it out on Tuesday morning when it is the least crowded. It was fabulous. I got cherries, apples, green beans, tomatoes, and cucumbers all for $10. We are definitely going to make this a weekly Tuesday trip. Any friends are welcome to join in! Here are my happy boys after they chowed on some fresh fruit.

Trevor has also been fascinated with frogs. Some of the older neighbor boys are expert frog catchers and have created a habitat for them. Trevor loves to invade the frog material world and play with them. He places them on a rock and calls it the island. As soon as they jump off he picks them up and puts them back on the rock again.
Jaime emailed me a few adorable pictures of Trevor today. Just had to post them. Man this girl is talented. These were taken on the fourth of July. Love em! Which one do you like best?
Alexis has been into everything! Not only is she into everything, she puts everything in her mouth. Our latest challenge has been her climbing the stairs. You can see how we tried to solve that! She's getting fast and I'm worried that she's going to tumble down at some point. She also has five teeth now!
Wayne is on Geriatrics right now. Ahh, it is beautiful. This will be the first full weekend that he will have off since January (excluding vacation). We are due for this good rotation!
I'm running 20 miles tomorrow! Well, I hope I make it 20 miles. That's the plan. It will be my first 20 miler in almost two years. Once I get through all of that I will at least feel like I can complete my marathon. I have nine more weeks! It's coming up.

9 comments:
Once I get back from NJ I will definitely be going to the Farmer's Market with you guys. Maybe that will actually motivate me to go! good luck with the 20 miles! You are a stronger person than I (even not pregnant, I will never ever ever run that far)!
Haley ... you are my hero. 20 miles ... there are no words.
I would so love to go to the market with you this next Tuesday. I am afraid I will come up a few hundred miles short though. Take your camera to the market and take pictures to post.
Don't you love fresh fruit from the market? I cannot belive how Jacob has turned into a little man. It hasn't been that long since I've seen you and he has grown up so much.
Love all the pics Hayley! I'm going to have to venture over to the market. I've been dying to go! Let's do some canning...do you know how? Me, no. Great job on running that TWENTY-ONE!! Again, you are amazing!
Haley, I must have your wrong email address, so I will write a short message on your blog. I had sent long stories to you via email, but you have not gotten them. We are out of the condos 3 years now. We bought G's gpa's home. I have so much to tell you. You'd better email me your correct address. gregnatben@netscape.com
Wow, busy update! I love the pictures of Trevor.
Really? Two years? Glad to hear it was totally do-able!
Can't wait to see you on Monday!
Ugh. I am not looking forward to the crawling/stair climbing stage. We have so many stairs. Do you have to open the gate every time the boys want to go up, to?
Haley - I saw the link to your blog from Danielle's . It is so fun to see your kiddos! They are so darling. My sisters are running a marathon in a few weeks. I can't believe you! So much fun. Keep in touch.
Cami Russon
Post a Comment