Yesterday Trevor was painting a picture on the table. I was in the basement helping Jacob with a computer game. Jacob went upstairs to get something and said, "Mom! Lexi is green everywhere!" Knowing exactly what must have happened I raced upstairs to access the damage. I was shocked that Trevor allowed her to come anywhere near his masterpiece. Alas, we headed to the tub.
After a nice warm bath we headed downstairs for dinner. Wayne and I are not allowed to feed Alexis. She is a big girl now (16 months) and promptly knocks the spoon out of our hand as soon as we attempt to give anything to her. So not an hour later we headed back upstairs for another bath after seeing this.
You would think I wouldn't need to exercise after chasing this active little bundle of joy, but you would be wrong. That's ok. We are so blessed to have this precious girl in our home. This is what I get to glimpse everyday and I love it.
And before I forget, I chopped seven inches off of my hair last month. I think it has been six years since I've had hair this short. It's different for sure. I already miss my long hair. Again, I took the picture in the basement. Don't mind the food storage and random items.

9 comments:
I love it when you post! She is sooo busy. How do you get anything done? She is so sweet though.
I am diggin' the new cut! It looks so cute on you! She is so busy- she has to be to keep up w/ the boys! ;)
Your little girl is sooooo cute. And you Haley you are gorgeous. I love you haircut it is a perfect shape for your face.
Your haircut is so cute!!
I hate to say it, but its nice to know that their is another busy little girl out there! Our little kayla is totally crazy and into everything.
I especially love the green paint picture. Priceless!!
Haley ... I love that you take pictures of the moment before stopping it or cleaning it up. Way to go, Mom! Love the hair.
You are just so beautiful Haley! I love the new hairstyle.
And, of course, the kids are adorable.
Ohhh... I definitely CAN wait for Ethan to get into all those shenanigans. I know he will! We just had to put up a baby gate since he's taken an interest to crawling. Babies. They grow up too fast! Your hair looks great. I still have yet to find a hair stylist that I really like here in town. Hope you guys are doing well! We need to have you guys over sometime.
Awww, shucks. I love feisty little girls. She's a cutie! (you and her!:)
That is what my Ashlyn was like. She would get like 4 baths daily! She is so cute. I love the hair cut too. It looks great!
Post a Comment