Yesterday I had to wear my glasses. I'm not sure if I'm getting allergies or a continued eye problem, but needless to say my contacts were stinging and had to be taken out. So the beautiful glasses were sported yet another day.
Last night Jacob said (he's six mind you), "Mom you're beautiful. Even when you wear your glasses you're beautiful in your own way."
I bust out laughing and he said, "What. . . .what?" It was a huge compliment from him. He has let me know on a few previous occasions that he doesn't like it when I wear my glasses. Me too buddy, me too.
Week of September 16th, 2021
4 years ago

3 comments:
I love the honesty in kids...Zach told me the other day I remember when you used to be pregnant and you had a REALLY BIG belly...yeah...
That is so sweet! I'm glad you recorded that...six? Really? You are one of those people who look good with glasses I must say.
You are beautiful!! I loved reading all the little lover stories, he's such a ham! And tell Jamie those pictures are AMAZING, Alexis looks like a little princess!! We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment