



This afternoon Trevor was playing a game on the computer downstairs while I was doing things upstairs. I hadn't heard him for about 45 minutes. That is a VERY long time to not hear a peep out of my noisy boy. Any little movement that he does is accompanied by some sort of sound effect. I stuck my head down the stairs and said, "Trevor, Trevor." I heard nothing, walked downstairs, and saw the most angelic little face cuddled up under the covers and nestled in a down pillow sound asleep. I don't remember the last time he took a nap early enough to avoid the frantic attempts of waking him up so that he would go to sleep at a decent hour. It was heaven. As soon as I walked upstairs and plopped myself on the couch I hear screaming coming from Lexi. She had only been asleep for a little more than an hour and woke up early this morning. She should have slept at least two hours. As soon as I walked in the room I could smell the reason why she had woken up earlier than normal. She immediately looked at me and said, "poopy, poopy." So that beautiful peaceful time I should have had by myself was gone after one whole minute. I took Lexi outside after changing her. She played while I talked with friends and about an hour later Trevor ran outside, saw me sitting and raced to cuddle. It was his after nap snuggle time, something I do miss. Although lately he has been exceptionally lovey. He does the Italian style kiss up my arm and leaves a trail of saliva to boot. I tell him that he's my little lover boy. After a few minutes of cuddling one of his friends said that they were digging for treasure in the sandbox and wanted him to come along. Trevor looked at me and said, "I'm not a pirate right now. I'm a lover." And then he immediately cuddled into me. I've laughed all day over that.
Jacob is still going strong at school. His last day isn't until June 23rd.

6 comments:
Your pictures are darling. She is good. Love the lover story. Great that you wrote that one down. So cute.
I love the pictures!!!
Your kids have gotten so big!!! I can't believe it! I love that Trevor is a "lover, not a hater" (Michael Jackson).
He says the cutest thing! They stop wanting to cuddle so quickly! I love the pictures of your kids. They are all adorable! And little Lexi....you are in trouble!
Those are some cute pictures.
Ahhh...so glad you like them! I think you're kids are the CUTEST!
Post a Comment