Sunday, November 01, 2009

A Date With Wolverine, Leonardo, and Snow White

Wolverine (Jacob) was thrilled to finally release the claws, don the mask, and hoard in loads of candy along with his superhero comrades.

Leonardo (Trevor) walked with me hand in hand. He was my protector and was well mannered as he said "thank you" to the nice people who for some reason handed him some candy. He even added a "Happy Halloween" here and there which, for those of you who know Leonardo, know that is VERY uncharacteristic of him. He told me many times how much he loved our Halloween night date and the loot we collected along the way.

Snow White (Alexis) made a cameo appearance. After stuffing her feet, I mean two sizes too small people, into her beautiful shoes (that literally made the outfit) she was through about 15 minutes in. She started shaking (from the cold) and sweet as a princess asked to be taken back to the castle to be with her Dad, the King, who was showering the children of the land with chocolate candy.

Alas, my night was complete with my costumed munchkins, who were all pumpkins by 8:00p.m.

3 comments:

Kara Klc said...

I am so glad that she got the little shoes on! The boys look like they had a blast too!

Jules said...

I love that Teenage Mutant NT are back!! I swear they are doing that for the parents!

Jaime said...

Great post Haley! Lexi The kids look great and so do you!