


2. I backed into a car yesterday. AAARRRRGGGGHHHH. I was in a parking lot and just did not see them. They honked and I slammed on the brakes, but I still hit them. After apologizing profusely I went back to get my insurance information and phone. Thankfully they were so nice. There was no damage done to their car, just to mine. They said they were fine. I drove home with tears and a splitting headache. I'm thankful to Wayne who wrapped his arms around me and said, "It happens. It's fine."
3. I ran with my running gals two times this last week. That's a lot for me post marathon.
4. I received my official finishing time from the Richmond marathon. It was 3:41:25. The timing official had to wait for my finishing photo's to come out since my chip only worked when I started and they had to subtract my finishing time from my start time.
5. Jacob turned seven!!! I can't believe it! His birthday party is tomorrow and I'll post more on that soon.
6. Wayne has been working like crazy. This should have been a great elective rotation, but the black cloud came, and he was pulled to work for another resident who is very ill. Last night was his last shift (let's hope) and onto another tough rotation Monday.
7. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our close friends the Shermans and Youngs.
8. The Christmas tree is up and holiday music is in full swing.
9. Trevor clocked a fever of 101.6 yesterday. I raced to find people to cover me at church and someone for Jacob to go to church with since Wayne is working.
10. Wayne signs up for his final board certification on Tuesday. This will be his last board in residency. Woot woot!

2 comments:
I'm coming with the rest of them I promise! I love your post - sorry about your car :( Can't wait to hear all about the feast!
i saw the racing pictures like all of them are of you haha my favorite is the ones with the lady just starring at the camera in like every single one haha
Post a Comment