I remember clearly the first time I truly saw you. You were wearing a blue and white striped dress. Your hair was long, curled, and framed your face beautifully. In short, you were stunning. I knew immediately that I had to get to know you. Almost a year and a half later we knelt across the altar from one another and were married. I've never had a doubt or second thought about marrying you. It continues to be the single best decision of my life.
Tomorrow is your birthday, and yet again I will miss it because of my crazy schedule as a physician. I am awed by your intelligence, drive, determination, and vitality. Thank you for your patience and support. Thank you for being the spiritual force which unites our family. Thank you for being an amazing mother.
You are my best friend, my sounding board, my rock, and my sanity when I feel like things are falling apart. You grow more beautiful every day. I love you more than I could ever possibly express with my inadequate prose.
Happy birthday, beautiful!
Your number one fan,
Wayne
Week of September 16th, 2021
4 years ago

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Haley!!
Beautiful! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment