Wednesday, October 27, 2010

An artists rendition of Logan, by Jacob

As I was plowing through Jacob's plethera of papers that he brings home daily I came across this piece of work that he finished in Art (which is his favorite subject in specials). Wayne and I both absolutely loved Art growing up. It's fun to see him enjoy it so much.


He told me his favorite part of the picture was the jet airplane.  I have to agree.  Then he said that the other was a bird.  I asked him if the part in the middle was a volcano.  He said, "No, it's a BIG dirt hill."  Then he said that that's him on the road, riding a motorcycle with Uncle Andrew.  I then realized that he drew his trip to Logan, Utah when we visited Andrew and Kara.  It obviously made a huge impression.  He loved the motorcycle rides that Andrew gave him and the other kids.  Jacob drew a bump in the road that they went over, the huge dirt hill, a big farm and the mountains. 

 

1 comment:

Kara Klc said...

Oh that makes me happy! Andrew was pretty happy too! Let him know he can come back anytime. :)