I decided that we weren't going to do parties this year, but Lexi wanted her girlfriends to come over and have cake and ice cream. I didn't have a problem with that.
My friend Traci made the cake. Lexi wanted it to be Snow White. It turned out darling and when she saw it her face split into a huge smile and she nodded her head with happiness.
The girls came over at 10 am. They were so sweet to bring her presents. She about died at all of the great stuff she received.
After cake and ice cream we went outside and painted all of the girls nails with some new nail polish that she received.
Alexis, we love you so much. We love your enthusiasm, the way to you love to play with anyone and everyone. Your AWESOME hugs, how girly you are, but how you love to throw a football. I can't leave out how you plow through lip gloss at the speed of light. One of your favorite things was putting on makeup with Grandma when we were in Utah. It didn't surprise me a bit. You love to have your hair done complete with tiara. You love to wear necklace, rings and sunglasses. I love that you're my girl. I love how you call me your girl. How blessed we are to have you. We love you so much.
Lexi through the years . . .











3 comments:
She is SOOOO very cute! Happy Birthday Alexis! We love you!
(Lilly is going to be so jealous to see the Snow White Birthday cake! She adores Snow White!)
Happy Happy Birthday Lexi!!! You are so pretty and everyone who meets you just LOVES you!!
AWWWWW! LEXI! I miss u so much! THanks for putting a pic of me and lexi in there! I LOVE it! Miss yall tons!Love Rachel
Post a Comment