Friday, April 05, 2013

Easter and Spring Break

This year we had a ridiculous amount of snow on Easter.  See exhibit A.  One week before Easter I took a picture of Trevor on top of the snow mountain next to our mailbox.   I will just say it again, ridiculous.

We participated in an Easter Egg hunt that took place in the church parking lot.  It was over in about ten minutes then we whisked the kids away as it started to rain.  Alexis said that it was the best day of her life thus far.  She is an easy one to please. :)



Alexis also danced brilliantly in her dance recital.  It was so much fun to watch her perform.  
Gotta love the half shoulder raise.  She's a poser.


We had a beautiful sacrament meeting Easter Sunday.  The kids looked spiffy in their new outfits.



This week has been Spring Break.  I wish I could have taken the kids somewhere warm, but we have been enjoying our week hanging out.  A couple days ago we went to The Reptile Zoo and Cabela's in Owatonna. Since we are tropical, 5 star hotel type of people, Cabela's is not a place that we frequent.  Ever.  It's almost foreign to me to see so much camouflage, bullets, crossbows, and taxidermy.  We had a blast checking out a whole new world.  
Trevor was in HEAVEN.



Don't be alarmed, it's stuffed.




"Mom, Mom!  Can I PLEASE have one of these?"


We finished the trip with a little jaunt over to the Russel Stover chocolate store.  As soon as we walked through the door Jacob asked if we could go to the RAC and play basketball.  Never a dull moment.

No comments: