I haven't posted for a while. I think that I have just wanted to do other things with my limited time. Well, here it goes.
Wayne's parents flew in on Tuesday. We've been having fun hanging out. We went to Wood Grill Buffet last night. It is a VERY good buffet here and it doesn't smell like smoke throughout the whole restaurant. That is something I miss tremedously from Utah. I wish we had the clean air act here. Tomorrow we are going to Busch Gardens. I'm excited to experience it not being pregnant. We went with Andrew and Kara last year. It was fun, but I was seven months pregnant and unable to go on anything. At least the park was beautiful and it was not crowded at all. I think it will be different tomorrow. Other than Busch Gardens, we're going to relax.
Wayne is officially a fourth year. He's finishing his last exam this morning. YUP! We're moving along. He received some of the nicest evaluations I have ever seen from the Pediatric attendings. He also received wonderful evaluations from the OB/GYN and Internal Medicine crew. All of the letters were great, but those rotations were top notch. It makes me proud!!
Jacob is loving playing with grandma and grandpa and riding in the minivan that they rented. He loves minivans and is constantly telling me that he doesn't want our little car anymore. He really wants a blue SUV. I can't remember if I posted this before. It cracks me up.
Week of September 16th, 2021
4 years ago

1 comment:
Way to go Wayne!
Way to rock the house... or doctors office!
Post a Comment