Utahns turned Virginians turned New Yorkers, Minnesotans to Oregonians and back to Utah. We love to travel and be together. Our adventure as it unfolds.
I'm impressed. We've been here 10 months and our living room is not done! The boys are so big!! I can't believe how much little T looks like Jacob! We miss you guys! Glad you're liking NY. I'm sure we'll see you when we come visit the fam.
3 comments:
This place looks strangly familiar...does it not? I feel right at home! The mud bath looks like fun, could you send us some of that?
I'm impressed. We've been here 10 months and our living room is not done! The boys are so big!! I can't believe how much little T looks like Jacob! We miss you guys! Glad you're liking NY. I'm sure we'll see you when we come visit the fam.
Looks nice!
Post a Comment