Utahns turned Virginians turned New Yorkers, Minnesotans to Oregonians and back to Utah. We love to travel and be together. Our adventure as it unfolds.
Haley, you're so beautiful! I can't believe our kids can't play every day together. I'm holding out for Lauren to call me from BYU about a boy she met...
And by the way- where are all Wayne's brother's blogs? They're talented enough to get one up and running, right? I always did say an eternal family looks so beautiful from cyber space!!
6 comments:
Haley, you're so beautiful! I can't believe our kids can't play every day together. I'm holding out for Lauren to call me from BYU about a boy she met...
And by the way- where are all Wayne's brother's blogs? They're talented enough to get one up and running, right? I always did say an eternal family looks so beautiful from cyber space!!
Looks like you guys are settling right in. I am jealous that you have your living room done that is the one room for me that is taking the longest!
Cute slide show! Cute Pics! Love your blog!
PS- You look great Haley! ;-)
I'm so glad that you are feeling better. You look great by the way!
Good luck in NY!
We will miss you guys.
Best,
Michelle
Post a Comment