I thought Trevor would never be the same again during a thunderstorm after the Buzz Lightyear ride at Disneyworld and Rain Forest Cafe. Apparently time heals emotional wounds. A few days ago we had a huge thunderstorm that was pouring sheets of rain. Jacob and Trevor were fascinated and I caught these photos.
Later that day we went outside and Trevor darted to the dirt box. At first he wanted to drive around the construction trucks. I was talking to one of my neighbors outside and heard a scream and then Trevor scream "NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO". I ran over to the dirt box to find Jacob jumping in a huge puddle of mud that Trevor was driving a truck in. A happy mom? Not so much. A picture perfect moment? You bet.
The bathtub was a deep brown. Kristin, I've never seen your girls 1/20 this dirty. Needless to say, we stayed inside the rest of the night.

4 comments:
The living room looks great and seeing all your furniture and stuff sure makes me miss visiting you in our old apartments. Burke was saying how unfair it is that now that we have places to actually entertain we're all hundreds of miles away from each other! If you ever have the urge for a family trip to Nauvoo, you've got a place to stay!
That is a wedding video picture if I've ever seen one! It's at that point you question whether to wash the clothes or just throw them away.
Oh my!
He got it good!
Boys!
It was so good to see you last week. We'll do it again soon!
Oh Haley, you are going to love that baby girl...nice and neat. At least until she finds out how much fun her brothers are having! We sure miss our "bestest" friends!!
Post a Comment