Jacob is loving preschool. The subject for this week and next is "all about me". I love this project that he came home with today. I'm not sure if you can read it, so I'll write it out.
Trevor: I love to play with him. We like to play with trains, cars, trucks. I love him.
Mom: I like to go with her to McDonalds and especially on birthdays! I love my Mom!
Dad: I like to play Hide and Seek and wrestle. I love my Dad!
Jacob: I like to do lots of fun stuff with my family. I love my family and I love myself.
Don't you love the "I love myself."? So sweet!

3 comments:
It's so crazy Jacob is getting into that phase. I remeber doing something kind of like that in preschool where the teacher wrote down everything for me. So cute.
I love it. Eden is doing preshool too, and she comes home with such fun stuff everyday. I feel like a real mom getting to look through all of it and ask her questions about it.
That is so cute!
I'm glad he loves himself! Very cute!
Post a Comment