Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ready for Halloween

I know, I know, it's still six weeks away, but the baby is due at that time and I needed to get the costumes taken care of. Jacob has been telling me for a while that he wanted to be the blue Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. I finally ordered the costume and it arrived today. Trevor is perfectly content to be Elmo. I think the Elmo head is a bit heavy. Here's a quick preview.



8 comments:

Kara Klc said...

That is so funny!! Jacob's skinny neck coming out of the costume really makes him look like a turtle. That is hysterical. I just hope that Nikki's costume still fits her by the time Halloween comes around.

Scarehaircare said...

You are amazing. Erik is dying to be Batmand and I don't want to think about costumes yet. Cute kids!

Jaime said...

Those costumes are so cute...I love halloween! Just know that if you're in labor, Jacob and Trevor can come Trick-or-Treating with us...Maybe I'll talk Connor into being Donatello!

Jules said...

luke might be Elmo, too. I am trying to convince him to be Peter Pan and Bella will be Tinkerbell. We'll see who wins. That TMNT costume is awesome.

Rivka said...

Is Halloween really almost here?! Where did this year go? The boys look great. Let's see some cute preggers pictures of you, huh? You're in the home stretch!

Rufener Family said...

You are on top of it! I am still trying to pick what to do this year! I am having a hard time getting them to both agree on the theme! Hope that all is well! Sarae told me to tell Jacob Hi!

Ali Jones said...

Haley those costumes are hysterical. Especially jacob. Trevor does look like his head is going to fall forward, but it's only for one night. Hope you are feeling better.

Unknown said...

Awsome!
G wants to be a ninja turtle too. Where did you get the costume?
How are you?
You are almost due? I'm so excited for you!