Utahns turned Virginians turned New Yorkers, Minnesotans to Oregonians and back to Utah. We love to travel and be together. Our adventure as it unfolds.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
ER and the ER again (or is it ED?)
Without going into too much detail (because frankly, it's embarrasing) I have been in and out of the Emergency Room two days in a row. The baby is fine -- it's all me, but it has been a crappy week. Any and all prayers sent my way would be greatly appreciated! I'm finally starting to feel a little better.
That's horrible! Hopefully you're not totally out of commmission. Though I don't know how close we live to each other, let me know what I can do to help you in any way!
Haley, It's me, Jaime. I don't know why the sign in keeps wanting me to be my sister's log in name, but anyways! No wonder you haven't called me, I should be calling you~ ER!!! Remember that is the last place you want to be...the ER residents...remember?? I just hope you are okay. Let me come get the boys for a playdate sometime. I'll be calling you!
I hope you are doing better soon. Let me know when you don't have a meal coming and I'll have pizza delivered to your house from me. I wish I could do more. Ali
Haley, your situation makes me want to cry for you. :-( You're definitely in our prayers. Hopefully this will all be over soon and you'll have a special, beautiful little girl in your arms making it all worth the trials. :-)
I'm so sorry to hear that you're having to deal with yet more crappy pregnant stuff. I was admitted into the hospital for one day the week before I had Kate and then had to go back for more tests on another. I hope things turn out well and that you get that little girl here healthy and that you survive it as well. Our prayers are with you.
Haley! I hope you are feeling better and things will happen soon for your and your new little girl! Hang in there, you're almost to the finish line! =) Love and miss ya - Myra
9 comments:
That's horrible! Hopefully you're not totally out of commmission. Though I don't know how close we live to each other, let me know what I can do to help you in any way!
Haley,
It's me, Jaime. I don't know why the sign in keeps wanting me to be my sister's log in name, but anyways! No wonder you haven't called me, I should be calling you~ ER!!! Remember that is the last place you want to be...the ER residents...remember?? I just hope you are okay. Let me come get the boys for a playdate sometime. I'll be calling you!
Nevermind about the sister log in thing it worked with my ID!
You are in our prayers, of course, but we want more details! Please be careful. xoxo
I hope you are doing better soon. Let me know when you don't have a meal coming and I'll have pizza delivered to your house from me. I wish I could do more.
Ali
Haley, your situation makes me want to cry for you. :-( You're definitely in our prayers. Hopefully this will all be over soon and you'll have a special, beautiful little girl in your arms making it all worth the trials. :-)
I'm so sorry to hear that you're having to deal with yet more crappy pregnant stuff. I was admitted into the hospital for one day the week before I had Kate and then had to go back for more tests on another. I hope things turn out well and that you get that little girl here healthy and that you survive it as well. Our prayers are with you.
Thanks for the chat and all your sun shine! I'm so glad you're feeling better!
Haley! I hope you are feeling better and things will happen soon for your and your new little girl! Hang in there, you're almost to the finish line! =) Love and miss ya - Myra
Post a Comment