It is a winter wonderland in Rochester. We have about a foot of snow sitting outside and it is supposed to contine snowing throughout the next week. I don't remember snow like this since I was little and could walk over the chain link fence in my front yard. It's definitely not that high yet, but with snow for another week I think it could be. Jacob is loving the snow, but Trevor hates the wind that has been blowing the snow. The other day the wind gusts were up to 50 mph. Trevor stands dead in his tracks and screams. Needless to say, we've been inside a lot for the past few days.
We've put up the tree and most of the Christmas decorations. The kids LOVED that.

Alexis is growing. She's now six weeks old.

I still need to do most of my Christmas shopping. I guess I'll be out with the crowds!
2 comments:
That little girl looks just like her dad. I can't believe how big she is getting too. So cute! You guys have to take the kids sledding too, it is so much fun!
It's snowing here in Iowa as well. Lots of shoveling! Alexis is beautiful.
Post a Comment