My little Trevor is so sweet. I thought this picture captured his personality so well. Yesterday Jacob was coming toward him. He immediately took the defensive and said, "Jacob, no swiping! No swiping Jacob!" It was hilarious. A few nights ago I was really frusterated with the boys. They would not go to bed! We did the whole routine and after getting out of bed at least five times I started to get angry. Trevor said, "Mommy, I want to make you happy." I said, "Then go to bed!" He immediately started singing Twinkle twinkle little star and yes, it instantly made me happy.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
My little man
My little Trevor is so sweet. I thought this picture captured his personality so well. Yesterday Jacob was coming toward him. He immediately took the defensive and said, "Jacob, no swiping! No swiping Jacob!" It was hilarious. A few nights ago I was really frusterated with the boys. They would not go to bed! We did the whole routine and after getting out of bed at least five times I started to get angry. Trevor said, "Mommy, I want to make you happy." I said, "Then go to bed!" He immediately started singing Twinkle twinkle little star and yes, it instantly made me happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
He is such a cute boy!
Don't you love those 'reminder' moments! Thanks heavens for them so we don't get too mad!!!
That is such a sweet story.
Love you Trev! You are too cute and funny!
Katie and family
I am LOL at the "no swiping"! How cute is that?!
Looks like we're not in the same ward :( I looked for you after the joint meeting today, but didn't see you. I guess we got some members of your old ward though, so you'll have to give me the scoops on who's cool and whatnot.
I swear the time I would get grumpiest with the kids was bedtime. When B. would keep coming out of her room to talk I would be ready for my down time. But they are just so sweet and just want to be with you you can't be grumpy for long (ps--since having the kids sleep in the same room she doesn't come out because she has someone to talk to).
Post a Comment