Wednesday, February 06, 2008

My little man


My little Trevor is so sweet. I thought this picture captured his personality so well. Yesterday Jacob was coming toward him. He immediately took the defensive and said, "Jacob, no swiping! No swiping Jacob!" It was hilarious. A few nights ago I was really frusterated with the boys. They would not go to bed! We did the whole routine and after getting out of bed at least five times I started to get angry. Trevor said, "Mommy, I want to make you happy." I said, "Then go to bed!" He immediately started singing Twinkle twinkle little star and yes, it instantly made me happy.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

He is such a cute boy!
Don't you love those 'reminder' moments! Thanks heavens for them so we don't get too mad!!!

Rivka said...

That is such a sweet story.

Katie said...

Love you Trev! You are too cute and funny!
Katie and family

Scarehaircare said...

I am LOL at the "no swiping"! How cute is that?!

Amanda said...

Looks like we're not in the same ward :( I looked for you after the joint meeting today, but didn't see you. I guess we got some members of your old ward though, so you'll have to give me the scoops on who's cool and whatnot.

Jules said...

I swear the time I would get grumpiest with the kids was bedtime. When B. would keep coming out of her room to talk I would be ready for my down time. But they are just so sweet and just want to be with you you can't be grumpy for long (ps--since having the kids sleep in the same room she doesn't come out because she has someone to talk to).