Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pumpkin pancakes

If you love pumpkin and pancakes you'll definitely love these. My boys seem to go in and out of like with them, but Wayne and I love them. I normally half the recipe and it still makes a good chunk for our family.

Pumpkin Pancakes

Ingredients:
2 cups all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons brown sugar (I add a little more 1-2 TBSP's)
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cloves
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups milk
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 egg
2 tablespoons canola oil
2 tablespoons vinegar

Add dry ingredients together then milk, pumpkin, egg, oil and vinegar. Stir until just combined.

YUM!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

oooh, I love pumpkin! Thanks Haley! oh, And thanks again for Monday :)

Scarehaircare said...

Mmmmm. Sunday morning breakfast. That will go great with maple bacon. Thanks for sharing!

Shelly said...

These sound so yummy!! I am going to make them for sure.