Wayne came home just after 4:00. It was perfect timing to start up the grill. We had a fun BBQ with friends and neighbors. I didn't think the kids would make it for the fireworks, but they were going strong and Trevor really wanted to see them. It's kind of funny because he was the one I thought would melt down and hate to see them. Even Alexis stayed up.
Jacob was so proud of himself yesterday because he learned how to pump his legs on a swing. He's been trying to get the hang of it forever and finally did it. He also learned how to float on his back this week in swimming lessons. I feel like he's grown up so much this week!
Trevor is now pedaling a bike! This was huge for him. He would just put his feet on the ground and push himself along.
Lexi is getting better and better at crawling. She's sticking everything in her mouth and almost choked on a frosted miniwheat that was on the floor today.

7 comments:
they are so cute. I have a picture of Trev that turned out. I'll send it over to you.
busy much! I'm so loving the pictures!! I can't believe we're already half way through summer...Keep us posted, we miss y'all!!
So cute! It was good to see you on Sunday. Sorry I didn't get to chat with you much, but I'm glad you were able to see Julie. Thanks for coming!
Hey Haley! That's so funny because Abby just barely learned how to swing too! She also has been trying to "get it" forever. :-) Glad you had a good fourth! When are you guys going to come visit?! :-)
Look at her pigtails! how cute! My Kayla is still a little...bald! They all look so cute, I love the 4th!
I've been gone from the blogging world for a little while. You're kids are SO big! You look great and it sounds like you're all happy. Yeah!
haha this is so cute hey so i started a blog it is www.kayshasmile.blogspot.com love you
Post a Comment