Utahns turned Virginians turned New Yorkers, Minnesotans to Oregonians and back to Utah. We love to travel and be together. Our adventure as it unfolds.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Pinewood Ponds Park
Pinewood Ponds Park has a fun (and free) splashpad. The kids had a blast running around in the sprinklers and playing on the rock whales and dolphins. There was also a fun playground. We packed a picnic lunch and PLAYED!
OH MY GOSH your kids are growing up way too fast! Lexi is ALREADY CRAWLING?!?! YIKES! You need to get down here girl and come see me! I've still got to meet that baby girl! :-)
3 comments:
Great picture taking skillz Jacob! K- next time, I wanna come to this place with you, looks like a blast!!
OH MY GOSH your kids are growing up way too fast! Lexi is ALREADY CRAWLING?!?! YIKES! You need to get down here girl and come see me! I've still got to meet that baby girl! :-)
Your kids are so big now! Looks like a fun place to hang out for summer. Love all the great pictures! Miss ya!
Post a Comment