Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sick = BUMMED!

Trevor got it, then Jacob. Wayne suffered during the day at work yesterday and I came down with it last night.

I was so bummed! We had such a fun day planned! I was going to wake up early and get in my long run before heading to Roseland Water Park

Sorry for the pity party.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a bummer. We know how you feel. I'm still dealing with this sinus infection and have to see an E.N.T. doc this week about it! Kayla's still sick, and Abby keeps complaining about a stomach ache. It's messing up our fun summer!

Katie said...

we missed you so much. We will go again with you this summer. It rained some of the time and then they closed early. It is a fun little waterpark. Very manageable. I am so sorry about your ailments. Love You!

Jaime said...

BUMMED is all I can say too! I ate a ton Friday just so I could attempt to keep up with you - now it's all to the thighs I guess! So sad you got that stuff, YUCK! Hope you feel better today!

Unknown said...

Grrr, I need to call you!
This seems easier somehow! We must talk soon though to make plans for the half! Maybe I can do a sleep over!
I'm totally flattered by your comment, but I'm hoping YOU won't leave me far behind! You've been running longer than I have! I'm hoping that my pace will match yours by the time we run together!!!

Sorry you are feeling sick. It is awful in the summertime!

Love all of the photos! Your fam is so cute!

I need to call soon!

Natalie said...

I hope you guys are feeling better. There's nothing worse than a family full of sickies.

Any trips planned out this way?

gregnatben@netscape.com
http://www.gnbrthurman.blogspot.com/

~Natalie

Jen Richards said...

I love your blog- the layout is awesome (you will have to teach me a thing or two about blogging!) Anyway, I am SO sorry about your terrible sick day. Glad your fam is feeling better :)

teamstowell said...

Well I've got some chicken soup, movies and face mask...when can I come over?

Hope you feel well soon. When is the next race?