Thursday, December 04, 2008

Another funny Trevor post

I just think my little three year old is hilarious. Sometimes I sit and ask him questions because I laugh at everything he says. Today was no different.

After he woke up this morning (5:40 a.m.) he asked Wayne if he could have a waffle. By the time Wayne got it to him he didn't want it anymore and was on to the next thing. It sat on the table for an hour or so and I looked at Trevor and said, "Are you going to eat your waffle?" He just sat there. I could see the wheels in his head turning. A minute later he looked at me and said, "Mommy, my waffle is for sale." And then, "It's sixteen dollars."

Later today I heard him and Jacob walking up the stairs and Trevor saying in all seriousness, "that's AWFUL Jacob, that's just awful."

6 comments:

Kara Klc said...

That must have been some waffle!

Heather Jewell said...

So cute!

Jaime said...

That is one expensive (cold) waffle! He is such a funny kid!

Ali Jones said...

He learns it from someone. I wonder if Sammie is giving him tips, next thing you know you'll be having a carnival in your back yard.

Angie said...

I love listening to my kids talk to each other. That is funny! Your kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I think age three is the age of the funniest comments... Ty is really coming up with his own. However, the other day Abby said something that really cracked me up. I gave her something for dinner and she said, "Uh Mom, I don't really CARE for that!" ??? Where did she get that one from?! haha