Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Twas the day before Christmas

December has just flown by. We've been busy to say the least.

Decorating gingerbread trains with our friends the Campbells. We had a great time, thanks!



Helping Jacob's kindergarten class decorate gingerbread cookies at school. The next day they were going to devour them as their snack, but school was cancelled because of a huge snowstorm that dumped over a foot of snow. He was excited that school was NOT cancelled yesterday. Who wouldn't be? A christmas party and gingerbread man? Really, I can't blame him.

Watching Jacob perform as a shepherd for the church's nativity.



Cheering on Alexis as she takes her first steps

Throwing up the towel (literally) as my baby is quickly turning into a mischevious little toddler


Wondering how Trevor is going to manage Sunbeams in January


Soaking in every moment spent with our wonderful Grandpa and Dad


Eating more than our fair share of christmas goodies (notice Lexi's face -- yes, it's frosting)


Hanging out in pajamas amist the freezing cold weather and knee deep snow outside.


Appreciating Wayne even more for the sacrifice and hard work he puts in to support his family.

Thanking the Lord for my most treasured gifts. My husband and three beautiful children who I adore.

5 comments:

Ali Jones said...

I love it!!! Merry Christmas

Jen said...

You have such a beautiful family! This is a great picture!

Suzanne said...

Merry Christmas you crazy kid! -Suzanne

Jules said...

Cute fam picture! I'm wondering about Luke in Sunbeams, too....Lexie is TOTALLY adorable!

Maren said...

That is a cute family picture. I'm glad you had a great Christmas.