Sunday, December 07, 2008

Ready for church



The brush is her light saber. The boys have theirs and she's chosen a brush to wack EVERYONE with.

8 comments:

Amberly said...

How appropriate! Every girl should have a light saber she can also style her hair with!

Ali Jones said...

She knows what she can do the most damage with. She is learning early.

Suzanne said...

She probably has to be one tough cookie with 2 boys around her all the time! Too cute! -Suzanne

Angie said...

That is so funny. She is adorable.

Anonymous said...

What a CUTIE!!! That's crazy that you can put her hair in piggy tails! I remember doing that with Abby. Um.. Kayla... no chance! I'm still waiting for that girl to get some HAIR!

Jaime said...

Nice choice! It's girly yet can handle an attack if needed!

Michelle said...

I love it! I remember when Brinley told Jon she was going to chop off his arms in her sweet little voice....those boys!
I love that my girls have big brothers! They grow up so well rounded and well protected.
Hailey she is seriously adorable!

Hanchetts said...

What a great family. It's so fun to see you all doing so well.