Sunday, January 25, 2009

Trevor'ism'

We know a lot of people who are doing the Disney thing right now. Disneyworld, Disneyland, somewhere warm. Ahhhhh. Yesterday Trevor sat down on my lap and I said, "Trevor, when you turn five do you want to go to Disneyworld?" He said, "Yeah, but when I turn six then I get the power of the Holy Ghost. What power to I get when I get the power of the Holy Ghost?" Trying not to laugh hysterically I said, "When you turn eight you'll receive the gift of the Holy Ghost after you're baptized. The Holy Ghost helps us make right decisions." So I'm thinking my three year old was of the firm conviction that at six years old he would fly, like a ghost, but a holy one.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Well it does sound cooler when you say it like that! That is so neat...he is funny!