Monday, March 30, 2009

Star Wars mania

We are up to our eyeballs in Star Wars. Jacob uses his daily Wii time to play Lego Star Wars and is consistently Darth Vader or the Emperor. Trevor sports General Grievious and Baba Fett. I never knew I would know so many Star Wars characters.

Lexi wanted to be a super hero of sorts herself and was adamant about donning this.

3 comments:

Angie said...

That's great. I love it!! i don't even know like 2 characters off that show. Have fun in Virginia

Kara Klc said...

I think I started that. I got him addicted at our house when you were here last. (This is Andrew). I am 90.8% done with II and now I am going to go get the original. Tell him to save up and buy the ghosts of Anakin and Yoda and he will go places.

Ali Jones said...

That is hysterical!!! Ryan saw the picture and immediately said "Batman". I wonder if that is how Ellie is going to be?