Thursday, May 07, 2009

Bubbles and family love

I was walking around the house today and hadn't seen Jacob for a while. I found him having a sweet conversation with my Mom in her room. He's growing up so fast. I love how good natured he is.


Trevor has been outside a good chunk of the day blowing bubbles. His younger cousins were loving it. Sometimes he would blow one big bubble, lose air and the bubble would suck back in. It was so funny to watch.




Lexi has taken to everyone here. She is getting headstrong and loves to torment her cousin, Ryan. He's so sweet and starts to cry to his Mom. Lexi thinks it's funny and continues to aggravate him. I told her to say sorry and give him a hug. He seemed ok with it.

6 comments:

twoplustwins said...

sounds like you guys are having fun with your family and a big help I am sure. I hope your mom continues to get better. We sure miss you guys here in Rochester! see ya soon. tell Trevor I have missed him in class!

Angie said...

That's funny, Ashlyn was always smaller then Kolton (amy's boy) and Ashlyn didn't ever take a pacifier, but Kolton loved his...everytime he was around she would roll over or crawl over and rip it out of his mouth and smile or laugh... Little punk

Jaime said...

I was so excited to see these posts this morning! I've been wondering/worried about you! Your mom looks great - I'm so glad you're there to help, but come back soon! We miss you! I'm doing it - today I'm signing up for the race!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Haley! We've had company since the last time I spoke to you so I haven't had a chance to catch up until now. SO SORRY to hear about your family accident! I hope your mom and dad are recovering quickly. Glad to hear that you were able to travel to Utah to see them and are enjoying your time. We leave the end of June for three weeks. I'm really excited to see my family! Anyway, you're in my thoughts!

Katie said...

miss you guys! can't wait till your back "home"! i am glad to see your Mom smiling! Yeah!

Ali Jones said...

what is Ryan going to do without Lexi to torment him? Oh wait, he has Nikki. Just kidding, they all have had so much fun together!!