Most days she refuses to wear pants. It has to be a princess dress so that she can be a true princess.
She insists that we pose together and take pictures.
She is a dream in every way.
Utahns turned Virginians turned New Yorkers, Minnesotans to Oregonians and back to Utah. We love to travel and be together. Our adventure as it unfolds.
4 comments:
Haley,
I could have written this exact post about Kate. Every word! Heaven help us if these two end up roommates at college!
She's adorable.
I love the look on her cute messy face. Such a cutie :)
I love that for your last one you got a girly girly girl! She is soooo darn cute!
When Hannah saw these pictures she started screaming "that's my friend Lexi!!!" It was pretty sweet. She sure misses her friends out there...and so do I! I can't wait to see you guys here next year. **fingers crossed**
p.s. I already LOVE it here. The people are soooo nice and the ward is amazing. Good time ahead.
Post a Comment